Rock Climbing And Abseiling Courses
Mt Buffalo is home to some of Australia's best granite climbing. It delivers big wall climbing, crack climbing and slabs that will definitely get the heart going.
Mt Buffalo is a proving ground for those heading overseas to places such as Canada and Yosemite which in turn makes it a fantastic training crag for a wide range of skills.
Our instructors have extensive climbing knowledge and have delivered climbing courses for TAFE and University. Plus we just love to climb!
2019 Course Dates
Introduction to Climbing: Every weekend (Jan- May, September- December)
Learn To Top Rope: Every weekend (Jan- May, September- December)
Learn To Lead Climb: February 18th-21st, March 25th-28th, April 1st-4th, May TBC. September to December date TBC.
Self Rescue Course: Feb 23rd-24th, March 23rd-24th, April 6th-7th, May TBC. September to December date TBC.
* Some courses will not run over public and school holidays
* Please contact us if these dates do not suit. Alternate dates may be available.
This is course is perfect for those with little or no rock climbing experience. The focus of the day will be to have fun on the rock whilst learning some new skills and conquering some climbs. You will learn the lingo, use all sorts of climbing equipment, expand your knot skills and climb in some spectacular locations on Mt Buffalo.
It is also a great taster for more advanced courses such as top rope and lead climbing.
Duration: Full Day
Minimum group size: 2 people
Maximum group size:6 people
Price: $299 per person
What is provided
- Experienced instructors
- All climbing and safety equipment
- Liaising with instructor prior to the course
- Online learning to increase practical training on the course
- Discounted prices on climbing and outdoor equipment.
- Discounts on other courses offered by BAC.