Join Bright Adventure Company and discover the premier climbing locations around Mt Buffalo.
We have designed rock climbing adventures for all ability levels and interests.
You will be in safe hands throughout your experience! Guides are fully qualified and all safety equipment meets the highest industry standards.
The perfect introduction to rock climbing on Mt Buffalo. Learn the art of granite climbing whilst being taught the necessary rope skills to keep each other safe. This family friendly experience is sure to spark the climbing bug and create great memories for all involved.
One guide to 6 participants
Duration: 3 hours
Minimum group size: 2
Price: $95 per person
What is included
- Fully qualified and experienced guides.
- Rock climbing safety equipment.
- Loads of fun!
What to bring
- Sturdy shoes (runners and hiking boots are great, no thongs).
- Suitable clothing (no short shorts or short tops). Mt Buffalo is an alpine environment so please bring some warm clothes. Long pants preferable.
- Water bottle, Sunscreen.
- Your own climbing or abseil safety equipment if you would like to use it. Not essential, and needs to be inspected by the BAC instructor before use.
- Any personal medications.
- Sense of adventure!
Where to meet
Beginner Rock Climbing Adventure
Meet your BAC guide at Lake Catani Day Visitor Car park, Mt Buffalo.
Intermediate Rock Climbing Adventure
Meet your BAC guide at The Horn Car Park, Mt Buffalo.
"Rowan and Tim were such great guides, they made us feel extremely comfortable and we had the best day!"
James, September 2017