Explore the beautiful country town of Bright, and test yourself on the spectacular granite cliffs of Mount Buffalo. The scenery and landscape of the mountain is not only picturesque but also hides many incredible treasures you can’t see from the public footpath.
To experience more, Join BAC for a memorable abseiling experience. No matter your age or skill level, whether you’re a beginner or avid abseiler, we’ve got the adventure to challenge and excite you.
Mount Buffalo is just a short drive from the town centre of Porepunkah and Bright.
Ready to get the family outdoors, into some sunshine and have an adventure? This is the abseiling tour for you. Perfect for first-timers and kids, we’ll have a range of abseils on offer from nice and small for the kids and the nervous up to 25 meters to test anyone!
This will push you out of your comfort zone and into the fun zone on the stunning Mount Buffalo!
Duration: 3 hours
Minimum booking: 2 adults
Price: $110 per adult, $90 per child
What is included
- Fully qualified and experienced guides.
- All required abseiling safety equipment.
- Loads of fun!
What to bring
- Sturdy shoes (runners and hiking boots are great, no thongs).
- Suitable clothing (no short shorts or short tops). Mt Buffalo is an alpine environment so please bring some warm clothes. Long pants are preferable.
- Water bottle, sunscreen.
- Your own climbing or abseil safety equipment if you would like to use it. Not essential, and needs to be inspected by the BAC instructor before use.
- Any personal medications.
- Sense of adventure!
Where to meet
Your guide will meet you at the Mount Buffalo Gorge, adjacent to the stone hut at the bottom end of the lower carpark.