Rock Climbing And Abseiling Courses
Are you looking to learn how to climb at some of Australia's best climbing locations?
We offer climbing courses at Mt Arapiles and Mt Buffalo throughout the year.
Our instructors have extensive climbing knowledge and have delivered climbing courses for TAFE and University. Plus we just love to climb!
2019 Course Dates
Introduction to Climbing: Every weekend (Jan- May, September- December)
Learn To Top Rope: Every weekend (Jan- May, September- December)
Learn To Lead Climb: November 6th- 10th 2019
Self Rescue Course: Every weekend (Jan- May, September- December)
* Some courses will not run over public and school holidays
* Please contact us if these dates do not suit. Alternate dates may be available.
This is course is perfect for those with little or no rock climbing experience. The focus of the day will be to have fun on the rock whilst learning some new skills and conquering some climbs. You will learn the lingo, use all sorts of climbing equipment, expand your knot skills and climb in some spectacular locations on Mt Buffalo.
It is also a great taster for more advanced courses such as top rope and lead climbing.
Duration: Full Day
Minimum group size: 2 people
Maximum group size:6 people
Price: $299 per person
What is provided
- Experienced instructors
- All climbing and safety equipment
- Liaising with instructor prior to the course
- Online learning to increase practical training on the course
- Discounted prices on climbing and outdoor equipment.
- Discounts on other courses offered by BAC.