Winter Rock Climbing
Experience the perfect friction that cool weather climbing offers at Mount Pilot. The north facing cliffs soak up winter sun and offer some great granite climbing.
Duration: 3 hours
Minimum group size: 2 adults
Price: $110 per adult, $90 per child
What is included
- Fully qualified and experienced guides.
- Rock climbing safety equipment.
- Loads of fun!
What to bring
- Sturdy shoes (runners and hiking boots are great, no thongs).
- Suitable clothing (no short shorts or short tops). Long pants preferable.
- Water bottle, sunscreen.
- Your own climbing or abseil safety equipment if you would like to use it. Not essential, and needs to be inspected by the BAC instructor before use.
- Any personal medications.
- Sense of adventure!
Where to meet
Meet your BAC guide at the carpark at the end of Old Coach Road, Mount Pilot.